Image: Nick Jr.

Wallykazam! Season 3? Fate still up in the air

Release Date of #Wallykazam S3: To be announced

Wallykazam! is a children’s show airing on Nickelodeon. The series first aired in February 2014 and has seen two seasons so far. Each season was 26 episodes in length. The series is designed to foster early literacy in children. No announcement has been made yet about a third season.

What It’s About?

The series follows a troll named Wally on his adventures with his pet dragon Norville. Wally uses a magical stick to bring his words to life as real life objects. Other characters in the series include: Gina Giant, Wally’s neighbor, who collects dolls; Ogre Doug, who knows everything about animals; Libby Light Sprite, a pink sprite who can trace words from light; Stan of the Swamp, a cranky monster who doesn’t like adventures; and Bobgoblin, who talks in the third person. Trouble is usually caused by Stan or Bobgoblin.

The series’ main goal is early literacy and it achieves this by disguising it’s language lessons as fun adventures. Kids are hooked on Wally’s antics and are learning early lessons in recognizing sounds and words with his fun adventures.

Where We Left Off?

In the finale for season 2, Wally’s dad is excited about a rock concert by his favorite band only for the concert to be cancelled. Wally and his friends get together to make a band of their own and perform a concert for his father.

What’s Next?

There has been no announcement yet about a third season for the series. The series has been doing really well with its young audience and is likely to see at least another season. The series premiered as the network’s highest rated series for kids between 2 and 5 and has been doing well ever since. The magical land that Wally and his friends inhabit is especially appealing to young children with very active imaginations.

Should we see another season of #Wallykazam it will likely air in early 2016. The previous two seasons have begun in February and April so the third will likely premiere around the same time. The previous two seasons have been 26 episodes in length so that will likely remain the same or similar for the new season.

The second season premiered with a special hour long episode this February so it is possible that the third season may follow this trend and open with a longer episode. But we don’t have any details yet on what the season will look like just yet.

Another season of the series means another season of adventures and learning for Wally and his friends. There have been no details released about what the third season might hold for the magical gang, but those details are likely to be released when we have more information about the new season.
Whatever quests we see Wally and Norville on it will probably involve other inhabitants of the magical land and will certainly be teaching children something about their letters and reading. There are any number of things that the characters might get up to but we’ll just have to wait and see what the third season will hold for Wally, Norville, and the gang.

We Want To Hear From You!

What do you think of #Wallykazam? Are your kids

big fans of the series? What kind of adventures should Wally and his friends go on next? What lessons should Wally and the gang teach kids next? Tell us all about it in the comments below.

Are you a big fan of @Wallykazam? Stay in the loop with our email notifications. It only takes one click to sign up and start receiving updates on your favorite show. Never miss out on the latest news ever again.

13 Comments on "Wallykazam!"

staci Doebler
staci Doebler

My son is 21 months old and he absolutely loves Wallykazam.. please continue to make more episodes.

jesse
jesse

I think ogre Doug should have a dragon of his own but one bigger than norville because he’s bigger than Wally so he could ride on his dragon too

Jacqui
Jacqui

My daughter is 2 1/2 inch absolutely love please continue to make up for it is helped her immensely learn her ABCs

Michelle
Michelle

We love love love Wally! My daughter keeps asking why it’s not on anymore!

mason
mason

its not on what are you talkin about ive seen it on a lot .on charter nick jr anyway

Robyn
Robyn

I have 3 year old triplets that are in looooove with Wally! We’re watching it now and hoping you guys don’t stop with season 2! Love the humor- and its one of those shows that I, as a mom, don’t mind on the TV whenever it’s on! The kids actually want a wally bday party but sadly there are no party supplies with our favorite little monsters ?

Diana
Diana

Please continue this show!! My granddaughter is developmentally delayed and autistic – at 2 1/2 years old, she loves Wally. I have to keep her from the show for weeks so that she isn’t bored with repetitiveness, because no new shows have aired in a year… When she sees him she lights up, please don’t stop, it is such a wonderful show

Sally Marvin
Sally Marvin

Please please bring Wally and the gang back!!!! My 2 year old LOVES Wally!!! That is all she wants to watch!! The whole family loves to sing the songs!! we especially love “dance like robot!!” We are constantly looking for a Wally Cd!!! We do not watch the Disney because there is nothing as well done as well done as Wally. You have something real good here, my 7 nieces and nephews love the show as well!! Take it on tour!! We would pay good money to take my daughter and entire family to sing and dance with Wally!! Please please keep going!!

Christina
Christina

I need more Wally!! I hope there will be many more seasons! My son LOVES this show! I actually enjoy watching it with him.

Vicki
Vicki

My son is 2 1/2 and he loves this show! I hope there will be a new season. We have every episode of season 1 & 2 saved to our DVR! And to Be honest me and my husband enjoy this show too…the songs are quite catchy.

Laura
Laura

My 21month old twins love this show!! Izzy will even sound out the words with Wally. It is such a great leaning program and it is one of the few that is also fun for adults to watch and is NOT annoying. We love it! Please, Please make another season, or 5. Thank you for creating such an amazing show!

Andi
Andi

Both my daughter’s (5 1/2 & 3) have been asking when more Wallykazam shows will run, we are big fans and would love more episodes. My 5 1/2 is reading and my 3 year old is starting pre-reading skills, the show supports those needed skills and helps to supplement and reinforce what we are already doing at home.

Alexandria Capan
Alexandria Capan

A few years ago we found Wallykazam. The first 5 minutes we fell in love. We had a hard time find new episodes then so we quit watching. Now my 1 year old started watching it a year ago and he “ABSOLUTELY” loves it. So do I!! We recorded every episode we watch the over and over. PLEASE continue creating more episodes. It’s not just a cartoon, it’s an amazing educational tool