Image: Discovery Family

No decision has been made as yet regarding the further production of Transformers: Rescue Bots Season 5

Release Date of #TRB S5: To be announced

Transformers: Rescue Bots is an American children’s comedy program that currently airs on the Discovery Family Network (and has been since 2014). The program aired on the Hub Network from 2012 to 2014. The series follows the adventures of four young “bots” and their “human counterparts”.

In addition to the television series, there is also a line of toys and book series that are all based on The Transformers toy set. The series is produced by Hasbro Studios for the Discovery Family Channel. Nicole Dubuc, Brian Hohlfeld, and Jeff Kline develop the series. Executive producers include Jeff Kline, Brian Hohlfield, and Frank Molieri. The series originally premiered on February 18th, 2012. Season four of the series started on April 23rd, 2016.

Can you tell me more about the premise of the series?

The series is based on the fictional island of Griffin Island that is located off the coast of the real state, Maine. This is where the Rescue Bots are located. In case you are wondering what a Rescue Bot is, they are part of a group of “Autobots that have been designed for rescue missions”.

The Rescue Bots team consists of Heatwave, Boulder, Blades, and Chase. Heatwave is the leader of the group and is a fire engine bot. Boulder is a bulldozer bot, Blades is a helicopter pilot, and Chase is a police car bot. The main focus of the Rescue Bots is educating children regarding hazards.

In the show, the bots all follow direction from Optimus Prime for all of the active Autobots that come to Earth. The bots come out of a long stasis to learn what happened to Cybertron and that they are the only Rescue Bot team that remains.

Optimus Prime doesn’t believe that the Rescue Bot team is ready to join the Deceptions, so instead he pairs them with the Burns Family. The Burns Family is a team of first response rescuers who deal with various emergencies and disasters here on Planet Earth. Since this is a television show, it really emphasizes family values, combined with their newfound friends on Earth, the bots learn all about teamwork and heroism.

How can I watch this program?

The first three seasons of the series are available on YouTube and Netflix.

What’s up in season four of the series?

The series premiered on April 23rdwith back-to-back episodes. There are brand new female characters on the show this season. The new bots will include Quickshadow (who is voiced by Alex Kingston) and Chickadee (who is voiced by Kristen Schaal). Season four will see the bots battle an alien invasion, which forces the bots to reveal their true extraterrestrial nature to the members of Griffin Rock.

At the beginning of May, the voice actor Jeff Bennett (who is the voice of many of the characters on the show including Ultramagnus and Mixmaster) received the “Creative Arts Emmy for Best Performer in an Animated Program”.

What’s Next?

While season four just began, we are anxiously looking ahead to season five. There has not been an official announcement, as of yet as to whether the show will be picked up for another season. We are anxiously awaiting the

announcement! What do you think will happen if there is? Will we see the addition of new bots in the fifth season like we did this season? What new storylines do you think there will be?

We want to hear from you!

Do you enjoy the show? How do you feel about season four of the show? Do you think the show will be renewed for a fifth season? Weigh in and let us know your thoughts!

184 Comments on "Transformers: Rescue Bots"

Aaron

I like the 4th season of transformers rescue bots and yes I like the show a lot and I really do think that the show will be renewed for a 5th season and I was also wondering if you could maybe let me know if there will be a 5th season and if you could do that for me then that be great thanks.

Iris
Iris

I started watching the rescue bots with my kids, even though they’re grown, and I got hooked I love watching them enjoying season four im glad everybody in griffin rock know that there aliens, and I pray that there will be a season five.

Elicia
Elicia

I cried seeing the season 4 final but I love it sooooooo much lots of people think it’s nothing more than a baby show but this has to be my favorite because unlike Transformers prime the auto bots learn about earth become family and adapt to earths culture where as prime the had one mission destroy despeticons and there humans seemed to be part of that mission there relationship with there humans seem a little one sided at times as for the rescue team I can easily say have come in touch with one another; and for people that watch robots in disguise and transformers prime you need to watch rescue bots because then you’ll see that all tree are connected like in season 1 episode 18 “bumble be to the rescue” Bee doesn’t have his voice but in season 4 episode 20 “Uninvited Guest” Bee has his voice and is voiced by Will Friedle witch is in robots in disguised and transformers prime and now recently rescue bot but if that’s not enough proof Bee talks about his new team no names are mention till later in season 4 we see sideswipe in the episode “need for speed” hearing Blades tell sideswipe to say hello to Bumblebee for him so we all can say that all 3 are connected. and for thoughs that have seen robots in disguised you all hopefully know it’s a continuation of transformers prime and if there was anything I would love to see in rescue bots season 5 is a prime and rescue bot crossover maybe with Wheel jack and chase one for rules the other make’s his own rules

Baby Jade
Baby Jade
1 month 14 hours ago

Ikr so sad

Anna

I love this show, season 4 was awesome, I’m also glad that people of griffin rock finally knows the rescue bots are aliens and the season 4 final was great. I really do think the show will be renewed for a 5th season. I would also love to see Cody gets a partner in season 5.

I have a fan idea of the first episode of season 5, Cody have nightmares about Morocco virus still tries to kidnap Cody to be his partner, Cody wakes up, looks at the rescue team photo and begins to wonder about this whole experience or worries that Morocco virus are not gone (showing hints that virus is still around).

Jackie

Omg that is an excellent idea and what if someone finds the robot of moroco like Pricilla pinch and round two and what if he gets Cody again!!

Zoe
Zoe

I’ve heard that D.C. Dougles is thinking about ending his career in rescue bots

Jackie

Seeing rescue bots it’s amazing I really like all the seasons I really want to know if there is going to a season five and if there will be then it be awesome if you could show that baby CC will be grown up and get her mission and that Cody gets his rescue bot but I wonder will Optimus prime ever get his human???

Jackie

I just got an idea but it’s okay if no but what if on a episode of season 5 some how the rescue bots turned to humans!! maybe on one night they say say how they feel when they are sleepy or how earth feels to humans that it’s beautiful and peaceful

Jackie

Only gosh what if on season 5 heatwave gets emotional with quick shadow what if they both get emotional together a little that they like each other that be romantic awesome!!😍

Jackie

Only gosh my mistake it’s oh my gosh

Please that there will be a season 5 it’s so cool!😁

What if Cody is the person for Optimus prime!!!😃

Hi everyone

Aaron

Yeah Cody should be the person for Optimus prime

Baby Jade
Baby Jade
1 month 14 hours ago

Omgod yes yes yes yes a thousand times yes that would be so cool!!!! I’m so exided I’m trying so hard not to scream😝

leigh
leigh

I hope there will be a season 5 because in season 4 Optimus Prime says you will have more missions. Please come out with a season 5 soon.

Anonymous
Anonymous

I love this show and I would hate for it to end. So I really hope there will a be a season 5! If there is then you’ll make my day and the happiest person! I hope there is gonna be a season 5. Huge thanks on making this show! I just love all the characters and would hate to say goodbye to them! So again huge thanks if you make a season 5 and if there gonna be more seasons after that!

autumn barclay

I loved season 4 and I can’t wait for season 5, and I soooo want to see Heatwave and Quickshadow get together, also, I want to see Quickshadow crush a Decepticon into scrap, and I would like to find out why Quickshadow is so good at fighting.

I wonder if on season 5 if there will be one that could there be decepticons

autumn barclay

Hey, Jackie you just reminded me of a request for season 5, I already said that I would like to see Quickshadow crush a Decepticon into scrap, but what if more than one ‘Con showed up on Griffin Rock?, and what if Quickshadow was the last line of defence against those ‘Cons until Bee Team arrive to get those ‘Cons.

Anna

What about my idea of Cody and the morocco virus?

Jackie

Both of yours is really good I really like it they both should be episodes 😁

Don’t add megatron to the 5th season

Jackie

Everyone keep getting new ideas their all inspirational to me a lot!!!😃

Josue
Josue

In season 4 you get a glimpse of the ambulance ( aka Medix) at the hospital. Which is already a rescue bot that you can buy. Not to mention Cody did mention he was thinking of a career in the medical service path. I think Cody’s rescue bot will be Medix.

Baby Jade
Baby Jade
1 month 14 hours ago

THE HOLE BEE TEAM 😁?!?!

autumn barclay

Isn’t Megatron a good guy now?

Marita
Marita

My young preschooler son has become really attached to these characters and show and was heartbroken to learn that there are no more episodes to be found after Season 4 on Netflix. Please do let us know when we’ll see more !!

kayla

Yes yes yes plz do a season 5 plz i love Rescue bots. I hope there will be more girl rescue bots. Quickshadow is really cool they should intruduce the rest of Bumbble bee’s team like Grimlock and Strongarm plz plz plz. Blades is my favorite Rescue Bot he’s really funny and awsome and he love party’s he’s a party animal I love party’s. .3. ;3 :3 /:3 ):3 !:3

kayla

Are Rescue Bots allowed to be in love? It would be really cool if they could! I don’t like Doc.M plz no more of him! OMIGOD u should make the rest of the Rescue Bots be able to become hummans just like blades! Wait do Cody and Frankie like eachother oooooo :0. They should add new Bots and they should have the Rescue Bots scan new forms. Heatwave and Quickshadow sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love then comes marraidge then comes the baby in the baby caradge lol!!!! Do some more of the scout stuff that Cody and Blades do i forgot what it was called it’s at the tip of my tounge. I’ll let you’s know if I got any new ideas but plz plz plz PLZ make season 5.

kayla

NEVER EVER EVER STOP RESCUE BOTS………EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’LL BE REALLY MAD IF YOU’S DO!!!!!!

kayla

Just got one you should have people move to Grifin Rock!

kayla

You should have new Rescue Bots I would love to see more girl Rescue Bots. Are Rescue Bots allowed to be in love it would be really cute if you make Quickshadow and Heatwave get really um really emotional I guess with one another without the other knowing. You should have an episode where it’s Danni’s birthday where Kade take some pink paint and paints blades pink it would be really funny. You should also have Cody and Frankie have an idea were he make 2 swings and put them on one of the Rescue Bots and Cody and Frankie swing on em. You should also have Cody and Frankie have there own Rescue Bots. You should have an episode were Bummble bee and the rest of his team like SideSwipe,GrimLock, and Strongarm the last 2 meet the Rescue Bots seince Bummblee bee and Sideswipe already meet the Rescue Bots. I plaead there be a season 5 btw just giving some episode ideas 4 season 5 if there is a season 5 witch I plead there is one plz plz PLZ let there be a season 5 i beg of you

kayla

you should also have an episode where the rescue bot get turned in to babys and then another episode were the burns family gets turned into babys so cute!!!!

autumn barclay

I just had a brainstorm for a future episode of season 5, what if the Rescue Bots all want to go to a new mall that has opened on the Mainland that they can’t go to, so Graham builds hologram projectors for them to make them look human, and the mall is big enough for the Bots so they can visit the mall, even the doors are big enough.

I really hope this will be a future episode.

autumn barclay

There’s just some thing’s that make me think when it comes to Quickshadow, why isn’t she all prissy like other female transformers?, why does she have a British accent?, and might other Cybertronians have made fun of her because of her accent or un-girly ways? 🤔

autumn barclay

Actually, my idea about the Bots getting human holograms, it has driven me to think of something similar yet completely different: Bee Team ask the Rescue Bots to retrieve a relic for them, and when the Bots get the relic, it appears to be activated and turns them into humans! And Heatwave and Quickshadow find it appealing because they get to hang out at places like restaurants and malls, (Heatwave gets tattoos all over his upper body and Quickshadow gets to shop her life away and get pampered and do all kinds of girly stuff), but the other Bots struggle with this new change, and it takes Bee Team a year to find out what the relic is, what it does, and how to turn the Bots back into, well, Bots.

autumn barclay

I just read some stories where Heatwave and Quickshadow do get together, actually, only half of them involve things like kissing, these were done by WasabiBAU5, the other half were written by majorwanderer, and that author must not be into Heatwave and Quickshadow getting together if this author’s stories aren’t exactly mushy, I don’t know how this is important or helpful, I just thought it would sound good.

RescueBots fan
RescueBots fan

Certainly hope to see a season five. Hope to c Cody botted as well as his best friend. They are always watching out for the other so they should be botted at the same time. It would be nice to keep these episodes without interuption, keep the repeats to neflix and like and everyday should be a new show on regular aired tv. Also those new shows should be available to watch on the go like with xfinity. You have set the stage for many new and exciting storylines it shouldn’t be a problem to keep it rolling without having repeats. Great show don’t let us down!!!

S C
S C

To those who make decisions concerning Transformer Rescue Bot, as a grandparent raising a 5 and 11 year old. The series gets a 10 out of the park. It’s a wonderful show.
I don’t believe in violence in children shows, (violence at a minimum, more about friendship and getting along with others) so this one comes across as an excellent show for young minds. It is truly family related. I’ve watched the final season 4 show. It does open up other avenues for the growth of the show. If the decision is no season 5, I will be disappointed along with the children. We will enjoy watching reruns. I have wondered about a live movie. I know that violence in kiddie shows is way ok with most people. So I really appreciate TRB. If you wanted to make a live movie with grown up characters, I’d investigate it like I would any movie I’d take the children to.

Thanks for letting us enjoy the show.

Concerned and Grateful Nana.

Jackie

Hello everyone all of these comments are really awesome and mind blown I like this show a lot too like all of ya I just can’t stop thinking about heatwave and quick shadow together I ship them they are just perfect for each other 😍

Anna

While Cody was under the Morocco virus mind control, Cody made a great point that his family never gave him a cybertronian partner after years later and despite that the Morocco virus is a villain, he chose Cody to be his partner. It’s really true, what do you think Jackie?

Jackie

Hmm ive always wondered who will be cody’spartner could it be chase since he wants 2 be a police like his father or well I was thinking Optimus but then maybe no..

Jackie

I was thinking that what if Pricilla pinch found the morocco robot under the ocean and picked it up and maybe made a deal with him and morocco will get his revenge at the same time but maybe with cody’s cybertronian partner
🙂

Anna

I think the Morocco virus will just use Pricilla to get to Cody, since he said he someone with experience and knowledge, and Cody is a intelligent human who knows a lot about the rescue bots and cybertronians, Pricilla is just a spoiled rich girl.

Maybe Cody’s partner will be a knight-looking bot, since knights is known to be loyal, rescuing people and princesses.

Jackie

ok yeah I agree with u about the knight robot and true about pinch she’s spoiled 😂

autumn barclay

OMP Jackie, (the P is Primus), I ship Heatwave and Quickshadow so bad too, it’s nice to see I’m not the only one who supports Heatshadow every now and then. (Heatshadow is Heatwave and Quickshadow’s shipping name)

Jackie

Ok that is really cute, the way you put their shipping name😆 Heatshadow

cate
cate

My son is 3 and loves this show and I honestly don’t mind watching it with him I think we’ve seen all 4 seasons at least 5 times now and would really love to see new episodes, I really hope they make many more seasons.

autumn barclay

Jackie, I usually don’t strike up conversations with others, but you ship Heatshadow too, and I appreciate that, but I have a feeling that there are others out there who also ship Heatshadow and just don’t want to admit it, but any way…

HEATSHADOW FOREVER!
(I went overboard with that didn’t I?)

Jackie

Nah you didn’t went overboard glad to know that there are some people that ship them 2 😆

Jackie

Nah you didn’t went overboard it’s ok I’m just glad there’s more people that ship them too😆

autumn barclay

Glad to hear that Jackie.

Jackie

Everyone that is in this page and of course likes the rescue bots feel free 2 ask me questions that’s my favorite part in this page I like 2 help out people 🙂

Jackie

I always check for new replies at the bottom of the page cause I already read all on top and I can’t wait to read more things of what U guys think of the rescue bots😁

autumn barclay

Right back at ya Jackie, I also always like to look for new comments every time I look at this page.

Jackie

Ok in that case what do you think autumn of Cody will be ever have a crish😁 Maybe on Frankie?

Ok I kinda messed up on I Kent will Cody ever have a crush😅

Jackie

Dang it! Sorry I Kent I messed up again it’s supposed to say I kinda messed up on that will Cody ever have a crush. I woke up really early Cause of noises out side so why not write something since I’m up (Yawn) so sleepy😴

autumn barclay

Don’t get too freaked out over your mistakes Jackie, and just so you know, I kinda ship Cody and Frankie, so yeah, I do think that Cody and Frankie might one day find out that they’re soul mates.

Ok thx 4 that 😅 I also kinda ship Cody and Frankie 2😁

autumn barclay

Why do I get the feeling that you and I are gonna become good friends Jackie?

Jackie

We ask each other questions and we answered them and you weren’t the only one with that feeling 😄

Jackie

we sometimes think the same things and have some things in common 🙂

Jackie

Autumn Im glad we have some things in common and that we think something’s the same we could be friends 🙂

Jazmine
Jazmine

Hey um autumn sorry if u feel uncomfortable of me saying this but um are you a female or male?

autumn barclay

Jazmine I do not feel uncomfortable about this, and I am female.

Jazmine
Jazmine

Thanks autumn

I’VE GOT IT!
What if on season 5, Cybertron holds a singing competition and Quickshadow enters it, but right before she performs she gets stage fright, and it takes Heatwave and only Heatwave to convince her to sing on stage and help her get over her stage fright.

Jackie

Aww that will so cute😍 I like ur idea😁

autumn barclay

T’anks for ‘dat Jackie. (a little Thunderhoof talk for ya there)

Thx I like it

BlackIceyWolf1
BlackIceyWolf1

My guess is that Cody is olde and is about to chose a bot

autumn barclay

BlackIceyWolf1, you might not be too wrong actually.

I agree

Me too.

autumn barclay

Anyone talking? I feel a bit lonely here people!

Jackie

Autumn I feel the same way now that I check 4 new comments there’s barely any..

Jackie

So autum have any more ideas 💡 about new episodes?

autumn barclay

Just one: the Rescue Bots go back to Cybertron and are so excited to be home that they just don’t know what to do first, but Quickshadow gets roped into going into a night club and is given a cube of ice cold high grade, (yeah, I know about Cybertronian drinks), any way, Quickshadow takes a tiny sip of her cube, and it immediately affects her. She gets dizzy and drops her cube on the floor, (which smashes it), then she passes out for a few hours and dreams of being in a night club full of Rescue Bots, ONLY Rescue Bots, the cube wears off after a bit but not before she dreams of getting a kiss from Heatwave, when she wakes up she decides to leave the night club and find the other Rescue Bots and pretty soon finds herself in a Kaon City mall and is spending time with other Cybertronian femmes, including Strongarm, Windblade, Arcee and Elita One, ‘spending time’ means eating together, (no high grade), watching movies together, dancing at mall discos together, and whatever else girls do together, then when they leave before closing time, Quickshadow bumps into Heatwave and because he’s been in a night club and is a bit drunk, he kisses her on her lips, she seems a bit taken back by this but kisses back, and when they go back to Griffin Rock, the next day they tell the Burns’ and the Greene family about what happened in their little adventure.

How about that for an episode huh?

BTW, where was everyone yesterday?

I FELT LONELY!

Helloooooooo.
Autumn waiting for some comments here people. Come on Transformers Rescue Bots lovers, I wanna see you comment for season 5 here!

Jackie

Sorry autumn yesturday we went hiking and camping and I didn’t had any wifi there so sorry now I’m at home hooray 😁

Jackie

Also oh my gosh that new episode sounds AMAZING they both kiss together 😘 Sooo cute!!! And the way you mentioned that he was a little drunk aww they kiss heatshadow so cute THIS HAS 2 BE AN EPISODE!! I must watch It’
!😃

Jackie

People please come on ask autumn or me (Jackie) any questions we feel lonely post something like your ideas on episodes or questions..😐

Anna

I’m not so sure about the kiss, because Strongarm from Robots in disguise 2015 tv series, while watch a movie she said “why are they smashing their mouths on each other”? Apparently Cybertronians does not know about this sort of love. And besides, their race create more members differently, not the same way as humans.

This is why Cybertronians don’t have parents, children and not even siblings.

autumn barclay

Good to see you too Jackie, yesterday I went for pizza in Lakeside, hiking and camping sounds fun, not so sure about no wifi though, and Anna, lighten up a bit, you should really read some fanfictions some time soon, the best are on archiveofourown.org, you should read them, and Jackie, the stories there are free for you as well.

Oh thx autumn

autumn barclay

And FYI Anna, Strongarm says “Why are they smashing their mouths ‘together’?” not “Why are they smashing their mouths on ‘each other’?”

Sorry, I just have this thing for correcting people.

autumn barclay

Wait a second, did you read the stories on archiveofourown.org like I suggested?

Aaron

Yes there should be a 5th season of transformers rescue bots

autumn barclay

I AM GETTING IMPATIENT PEOPLE! IT HAS BEEN TWO DAYS SINCE THE LAST COMMENT WAS POSTED AND I CHECK THIS PAGE EVERYDAY FOR NEW COMMENTS!

Please people, have some sympathy for me, no offence to any commenters like Jackie who help me see any reasons why there aren’t any new comments here, but still…

HURRY UP WTH THE COMMENTS HERE PEOPLE!

autumn barclay

I know, I sounded a bit rude then, but I just wanna see some new comments here on people’s ideas and theories of a possible season 5 for Rescue Bots.

Any way, I’m sorry if I sounded rude.

Jackie

Nah autumn 4 me u didn’t sounded rude I felt the same way I’m glad u still check everyday😁

Jackie

So autumn how do you feel about heatshadow or what will happen in the rescue bots adventure 😄

Anna

I agree with you there Jackie, Autumn I feel the same way too, I mostly checking the announcement when season 5 will start and air.

autumn barclay

Hey Jackie, you too Anna, it is so good to see some new comments here, and right now, I don’t exactly have any ideas for Heatshadow or for any new Rescue Bot adventures, wait, I have one:

Maybe a group of Scraplets could enter the firehouse while the Bots aren’t in and make friends with the Burns’, except one Scraplet who got lost from the others and meets Quickshadow after she does a solo rescue, at first she’s scared of him, but the Scraplet reveals to have mutated programming that makes him immune to munching on metal, so she makes friends with him. Back at the firehouse, the Greene family come over and drive out the Scraplets because they mistake them for giant bugs, when the Bots come in they don’t see any evidence the Scraplets were there, but when Quickshadow drives in and shows them the Scraplets she named ScrapLink, Heatwave grounds her and gets Cody amd Frankie to put ScrapLink in a cage for safe-keeping, but when a rock avalanche threatens to crush the firehouse with Quickshadow in it, ScrapLink escapes and munches on the rocks to get rid of them and save Quickshadow, the Team come back from another rescue because Cody warned the Bots of the rock avalanche and then they realised Quickshadow was still in the firehouse, any way, Heatwave apologised to Quickshadow for grounding her because he just wanted to protect her, and lets ScrapLink become a permanent member of the team.

This is just a fantasy though, I pretty much live in my own mind.

Jackie

I like it and it was a lot of typing I especially like the part that scraplink is a member and that he save quickshadow and the fire house

Jackie

I can’t come up with anymore ideas on this so I just read any people’s ideas and I enjoyed ur Idea 💡 autumn it’s cute how u mentioned the scraplets again in a episode 🙂

Anna

I like it, i just hope there will be a season 5.

autumn barclay

Don’t forget Jackie, Scraplets appeared in Transformers Prime, but I don’t know which episode though.

Oh thx for reminding me I must of 4got that part 😅

autumn barclay

Hello people, it’s been three days at least, maybe even four, I lost count, but any way, I haven’t seen a single new comment here each time I checked here. Come on people, I’m getting boooooooored.

Anna

It’s not the people fault, many people don’t always come up with new ideas, and maybe because the announcement has not yet said when season 5 will start and air, many people getting bored because of it.

autumn barclay

Uh, no chiz Anna, but even though they’re getting bored, the least they can do is ask others about what ideas others have.

Oh, and one more thing:

Where is Jackie?

Jackie

Autumn I’m here 😅 Sorry but days past and I had nothing 2 say because I’m moving schools right now I’m not doing very well with my grades so this whole time I’ve been packing school things and going 2 schools 4 help on homework

Jackie

I’m not 1 of those people that have great ideas 4 something I like reading ideas and puting some comments on them😁

Jackie

Any way I hope in the episodes of the rescue bots they show servo (the cyber dog) more often I like dogs and it’s cute how they made a dog and servo is useful 🙂