Image: TLC

TLC is yet to decide on the future of the Our Little Family for Season 3

Release Date of #OLF S3: To be announced

Our Little Family is a reality series airing on TLC. The series first aired in February 2015 and has seen two seasons so far. The series revolves around the lives of the Hamills, who all live with dwarfism. The series has yet to be renewed for a third season at this time.

What It’s About?

The series features Dan and Michelle Hamill and their three children, Jack, Cece, and Cate. The entire family has a form of dwarfism called achondroplasia. The Hamills are determined to make sure that their kids grow up happy with themselves. The series takes viewers inside the lives of the family for all the ups and downs of raising three kids from potty training to holiday celebrations and everything in between.

Where We Left Off?

In the season finale for season 2, titled Small Talk, the most memorable moments from both seasons 1 and 2 are revisited. Viewers’ questions are answered. The kids’ uncle makes a surprise visit. Dan and Michelle find out how much they know about each other with a little game.

What’s Next?

The series has not been renewed for a third season yet. The series has done very well with viewers for both seasons so it looks like a very likely candidate for renewal. There’s nothing to be too concerned about just yet as the second season only finished up in October. An announcement about a renewal is likely forthcoming.

Since we don’t have an announcement yet about a renewal for the series, it is very difficult to say what might be happening on a new season of the series. With it being a reality show, there is really no way of predicting what will happen next until we get further information about the new season. Once we have confirmation that the new season is in the works and we have an idea of when it will be released, then we can start to form some ideas about what might take place in the third season. Without knowing when the series is likely to start filming again it is almost impossible to guess at what will be happening in the future of the show.

We also don’t have any information about when the series is likely to come back on air. Judging by the first season, it is likely to return around February 2016. That means that they will likely begin filming soon if it has not already begun for the third season. If we are to get a new season around that time the episodes will likely cover the Christmas season and all of the mayhem that is associated with Christmas time with small children. It’s possible that filming is already underway and that the third season will cover an earlier time frame but there is no way to know until we get an announcement from the network telling us that the show is returning for certain and when we are likely to see it back on. Check back with us to stay up to date on the latest news.

We Want To Hear From You!

What did you think of season 2 of #OLF? Which of the Hamill’s is your favorite

to watch? What has been your favorite moment of the series so far? What would you like to see the Hamills get up to in season 3? Tell us all about it in the comments below.

Are you a big fan of #OurLittleFamily? Stay in the loop with our email notifications. It only takes one click to sign up and start receiving updates on your favorite show. Never miss out on the latest news ever again.

83 Comments on "Our Little Family"

huskerlady
huskerlady
1 year 7 months ago

I absolutely love this show. It just seems more real to me then some of the others of this type. The kids are so much fun to watch and Dan and Michelle make this family work. It seems like they are always busy but always, always, find time for their family, kids and home…………and the fact that they don’t let anything stop them from living their lives exactly the way they want is, indeed, an admirable quality. Again, love this show and hope it will be on for a long time.

Roberta Wills
Roberta Wills
1 year 6 months ago

OMG!!!!! We love this show!!!!!! Please bring back our family. It’s a fantastic show with Soooo much great personality! They draw you in and make you love them. Even my husband loves them.

Kathy Somers
Kathy Somers
1 year 6 months ago

Please Bring this Show Back !!! We all want to see the kids grow up and my family Loves this show. It’s a Fun Show, it’s one of the shows on TV that we as a family can enjoy watching. Jack, Cece and Kate & Michelle and Dan are Missed !! We watch the reruns, but we want to see some new shows….PLEASE TLC bring Our Little Family back !!! We Miss them !!!

Kathy Somers
Kathy Somers
1 year 5 months ago

Also our favorite part is when Kate was trying to use the bathroom and she was scared she was going to poop a lollipop…Oh dear LOL that was cute and Funny……My kids said they wish they had Michelle for a Mom because she does all these fun things with Hers…..I wish I had her energy !! Please Bring back this show for Season 3 #BringBackOurLittleFamily

lorena S
lorena S
1 year 25 days ago

good to knjow

Tammy
Tammy
1 year 5 months ago

I love this show can’t wait for it to return !

Le Le
Le Le
1 year 5 months ago

Please bring back this show. I love watching the Hamill family!!

Carol Ellis
Carol Ellis
1 year 4 months ago

I think this entire family rocks and love watching them! Cannot wait to see them again!!! Please hurry. Miss Kate’s adorable smile!

Lnmom1
Lnmom1
1 year 4 months ago

I am no longer going to watch TLC. They get you interested in a great show such as this and then pull it! I hope they go to the UP channel like the Bates!

Kathy Somers
Kathy Somers
1 year 4 months ago

Yeah I notice that also…..I don’t care for most of the shows they have on there also, you are right they are taking the Good Shows off and putting junk on..

Karey
Karey
1 year 4 months ago

SHAME ON TLC for not renewing Our Little Family for season #3!! This was a family show that even children love to watch. But TLC took that away from us. There is to many boring shows that you push on us to watch. Since not renewing Our Little Family, I now don’t even put my tv on the TLC channel. Disappointed

lorena S
lorena S
1 year 25 days ago

they didn’t say they weren’t renewing it….. where did you get that from?

Shantell
Shantell

If you look on their twitter both Dan and Michelle says that TLC did not renew them!

P322
P322
1 year 4 months ago

I really like this show. I like all of them, but Jack is really a character. He cracks me up. Hope you renew this and put it on soon.

Dana
Dana
1 year 2 months ago

I think the woman should stop trying to prove a point to the whole world and concentrate on her son’s speech problem which she doesn’t correct and she shouldn’t allow her son to climb shelves at the supermarket putting that child at risk for falling, unless she wants to Moshe money out of it by suing once the kid falls. I dint know why anyone wants to watch that woman be obnoxious, her ego is bigger than her. Big Napoleon complex there! Show sucks!

lorena S
lorena S
1 year 25 days ago

wow…. you are not only a critic – but also a hater.

Dana
Dana

I’m not a hater but I don’t see them contribute to anyone, they make sure they get a paycheck and they want to hang on to that income. Those kids have issues and the mother has bigger issues ignoring them because she’s in denial of them because she wants the world to see how cute those ugly kids are. I bet they’re doing everything they can in order to be back on tv once again because they’re missing that paycheck! The mother lack personal hygiene by not once asking those kids to wash their hands, not once have I heard her say to the kids let’s go wash our hands. I can continue with my list. They should learn from Matt Roloff, he’s a smart man and I have a lot of respect for him and his ideas. That’s a show worth watching!

VoiceOfReason
VoiceOfReason

To Dana….booooooo!! Take your negative thoughts and poor attitude elsewhere. Your comment and tone screams of entitlement and that you are better then everybody else. It’s disgusting and quite ironic because you’re just jealous this family has their own TV show and will be a million times more popular than your pathetic self. Also, calling the kids “ugly” is quite insulting and thoughts like that need to be kept to yourself. I’m sure you are very ugly yourself because you sure do have an UGLY PERSONALITY. Besides, their kids are sooo cute and sooo adorable. I mean Jack is the cutest little boy and the twin girls are darling. Now leave and take your jealousy elsewhere because you’re a nobody and this family is admired and loved by much of America.

Dana
Dana

You’re pathetic! There’s a lot of midget haters out there. And you can insult me all you want but I call it as I see it. And where do you get much of America liking that show? Get off your drugs!

Leela
Leela

I don’t understand about people being, as you put it “midget haters”. First of all, they are not midgets. They are dwarves, there is a difference. Secondly….what ever did they do to make people ‘hate’ them? They seem to be very independent, hard working people. The things they struggle with daily due to their stature, is what makes them strong and determined. They are better people than most all standard height people. Their struggle in life is everywhere and with everything. Try to put yourself in their shoes. Imagine if you were to live in their world, but opposite. If everything around you was built for their stature and not yours. If you were the giant and had to deal with everything being too small. From the toilet, to the kitchen appliances, to very short beds, tiny staircases, very low ceilings and doorways where you had to duck. When you sit down on the sofa, you would literally have your knees in your chest and soooo many other disadvantages. Now….can you see it and feel their frustrations? The dwarves of the world need to be congratulated for their tenacity and strong wills to fit in to our world. I definitely am not one of them, but they are better persons than me or any average height and healthy human out there. Their disability cannot be corrected like other types, such as a prosthetic leg or a wheelchair, or hearing aid. Let’s all have a heart for them and give them a huge pat on the back for their courage and determination to fit into a giant world! God bless them all!!

Laura
Laura

Dana Get a life !!!!!

mona
mona

Dana, I agree that you should be able to express your thoughts and opinions. I think that people that take the time to read these “forum” should expect not everyone to think like them. If you’re not happy with a certain comment just read the next one that’s all!

Laura
Laura

You are nuts! This show is awesome and Michelle is a great mom and person!

Dana
Dana

She probably is a great mom but I wouldn’t take chances with my children just to prove a point. If you don’t see that and you and everyone else who don’t have a problem.

Annettte Nelson
Annettte Nelson
1 year 2 months ago

I enjoy this great family show so much. The children are so engaging and it is great to see mom keeping these little ones busy learning new things. Michelle and Dan have super parenting skills. I look forward to seei gthe family in a third season. Please don’t let us down!!

Kim D
Kim D
1 year 1 month ago

Please bring the show back. Love this family!!!!!!! Jack and the twins are just tooooooo cute!!!!

Kathy Garner
Kathy Garner
1 year 1 month ago

Love this show and this family!

Tish
Tish
1 year 1 month ago

I just love this show! I hope there is a season 3.

lgeorge
lgeorge
1 year 1 month ago

Pleeeeeeeeeze renew

Aileen
Aileen
1 year 1 month ago

Bring back this show please it’s fantastic I miss it so much got my fingers crossed.

realitylove
realitylove
1 year 1 month ago

when is this show returning??? i absolutely love it and can’t wait for season 3!!

Donna
Donna
1 year 1 month ago

I am so looking forward to having Our Little Family back for season 3. Watch it every week.

Sheila Sullivan
Sheila Sullivan
1 year 1 month ago

I really hope TLC renews this show. I love the family and always feel good after I watch. My friends

rose stewart
rose stewart
1 year 1 month ago

i just love this show.it seems to be so real,not like the other one.i watched it every week that it was on.love the kids and mom and dad too.hope it comes back soon.

Arleen
Arleen
1 year 1 month ago

Love this show please bring it back

lorena S
lorena S
1 year 25 days ago

This is a great show….no sex, violence or profanity. It’s just so nice to see a happy, well adjusted family living life. I wait for the new season

sylvia Machin
sylvia Machin
1 year 24 days ago

i love this show and all my grandchildren love it they are still watching all the ones i taped for them over and over again please bring this show back

angela
angela
1 year 24 days ago

the show is great much better then all those other shows its more family fun. keep it going dont let us down.

Vienna
Vienna
1 year 18 days ago

I miss the Hamills

Miriam Torres
Miriam Torres
1 year 18 days ago

I love the show very entertaining and so family oriented. Hope they come back soon

mclaire
mclaire
1 year 15 days ago

love the show

Tally and K
Tally and K
1 year 3 days ago

Please.bring one of our favorite shows back!!!!

Tally and K
Tally and K
1 year 3 days ago

Please bring back one of our favorite shows we love this family!

Msturm
Msturm

I think this show is great! I love watching it. Jack, Cece and Cate are so cute and smart. Michelle and Dan are great parents. Size means nothing. Nothing can stop them. Please bring it back!!!!!!!!

Jholt
Jholt

Please I fell in love with this family. It was surreal. I love Cece she is very funny and , and so is Jack. The Mom is amazing I get so much hope from them. They make me laugh, smile,scream laughing with excitement. Please renew their contract.??

Donna Z
Donna Z

I certainly hope this show is renewed. They are my favorite family. Dan and Michelle are adorable and their kids are dolls. Jack is such a riot. CeCe and Cate are just a joy to watch. <3

Mardi
Mardi

Love this show..sure hope it comes back.. it’s already Oct 2016. .. please bring it back…

Stephanie
Stephanie

Love this show! Thought I would die when that poor baby was afraid of pooping a lollipop! 0MG! This family is so relatable! I can’t believe TLC is debating bringing them back but has already signed contracts for Toddlers and Tiaras” and Sister Wives! Really????

Marie Zemanovich
Marie Zemanovich

I hope you bing this show back and eliminate some of the “medical/doctor type shows”

Rhian Warren
Rhian Warren

Love love love this show with the cutest children and fantastic parent really hope it keeps going iv missed it so much since its been off air in the uk so I’m watching repeat’s please bring it back ?

TJCooke
TJCooke

just found the clips on youtube of this family and absolutely LOVE them, their parenting and the kids are just adorable and so smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penelope
Penelope

I don’t see the point of this show. All they do is book vacations at the expense of TLC, next thing they’ll want is a house to be given to them. I never heard the mother correct the boy so he can sound clear, the sisters speak much clearer at 3. Another thing I never hear the mother tell the kids to wash their hands or brush their teeth. Is personal hygiene they lack. They should learn from Matt & Amy Roloff, they’re very smart and put their ideas to work, they have their farm. The little couple is another show worth watching, the lady is a doctor! I can appreciate that and she and her husband adopted 2 kids, they’re both working people. So there I don’t see the point unless TLC just likes to give money away for no reason, those kids have issues and the mother is so obnoxious I wish someone will put her in her place. TLC should do themselves a favor and not give them any time at all!!!!!

Laura
Laura

There is no point to your comment!Go Away!!!

Dana
Dana

Because I dont agree with you then you have a problem

Rosemary McKiernan
Rosemary McKiernan

Love the show I can’t wait for it to return. Please bring the show back.

MARLTY
MARLTY

HURRY I LOVE THIS SHOW

Laura
Laura

I love your show!And JACK IS HILARIOUS! I love watching you guys! I just want to see what you guys are going to do next!

Terri

I just watched the last 2 seasons of “Our Little Family” and thought it was outstanding! I do hope, among many others that this show will continue for many more. The children are adorable and the parents are doing an absolutely terrific job of raising them.

Denise
Denise

I really hope season 3 comes out soon! My daughter and I love watching your family. We love the kids, and Dan is funny and laid back. Michelle is a great mom and wife. Great job!
Come on TCL, we wanna see season 3!
Happy Holidays!

Deidre
Deidre

This show is senseless. The only thing they are teaching viewers is that they can spend the paycheck from TLC on vacations. The mother should address her kids problems such as Jack’s speech problem, why doesn’t the mother correct him when he speaks so that he can speak clearer and not sound like a retard, his sisters are younger and they speak better than him. And why don’t they try to straighten the legs on Cece? They should find out with a doctor because she looks awful walking the way she does is sad and the Cate’s head is flat. Is that their birth defect?. Another thing why does she place them in the kitchen counter? That’s where you prepare your food! Is disgusting! And they can fall! They don’t wash theirs at all! I can’t believe people think they are teaching their kids good values! They’re not! They need to back to basics, personal hygiene 101!
I was disgusted with this show, it insults all the other little people shows that are really worth watching!

Teri
Teri

I really hope the Little Family comes back to tv! I like Michelle the best. She seems like a great Mom and has a fun sense of humor.

Erika
Erika

I absolutely love this show, it’s awesome to be able to watch a show and it be as wholesome and entertaining as “our little family is” we absolutely love it!!!! We always look forward to reruns but we’d love us a brand new long season. !!! Bring back
Our show!!!

Angela
Angela

Love the show hope it comes bAck on soon.

Susan Flores
Susan Flores

Great show!

Lamanda
Lamanda

I love the show its so refreshing. They are a great family. Please bring them for a third season. Thank you.

Terry Shirey
Terry Shirey

From the first day I saw your show, I fell in love with all of you! Dan, I wish my husband had some of your carpentry skills. Michelle, I love how you’re so willing to try new things. And the kids are just so great. I hope your show comes back at least to a station that you don’t have to pay for like Hulu.

mona
mona

Apparently it’s not renewed for season 3 as per Dan Hamill facebook!