Image: TLC

TLC has placed an order for pilot Meet the Putmans, a new Reality & Real Life series

Release Date of #MeetPutmans S1: To be announced

Are you ready for some new programming this year on TLC? Meet the Putnams is a new unscripted reality series that the Discovery owned television station recently released would be joining its line-up of programming. Meet the Putnams is currently a working title for the series and it may still be changed by the time the series is released. The new reality series will focus on your not so typical family that has twenty-five people living under one roof.

Can you tell me more about the premise of the new series?

What do we know about the series so far? This excerpt is from the TLC Press Release:

“Bill and Barb Putnam seem like the average American family-they’ve been married for 32 years, have four great kids and love to spend time with their grandkids. Yet their still-growing family lives a little bit differently than “normal”. That’s right, 25 people live under one roof and share one bathroom, pool all of their finances, and help raise all of the kids as one family unit. Each episode will not only detail the little things that test this family of 25, but also highlight those extreme “for better or worse” moments they experience as both couples and a family”.

As this is a brand new series, we do not have a lot of other details about the plot or the premise of the series. Do you have any ideas of speculations about how this series might play out? How does a family have twenty-five people living under one roof? How big is that house? Is there a lot of drama? These are questions that can only be answered by tuning in when these season premieres.

Can you tell me more about the TLC Network?

The TLC Network is an American cable and satellite station, which is owned by Discovery Communications. The network was originally founded in 1972, and has sister networks including The Oprah Winfrey Network, Discovery Health Channel, and Destination America. TLC has been one of the top prime time networks with women aged twenty-five to fifty-four for over a decade. For the upcoming season, TLC has launched a brand new marketing campaign that is committed to bringing in whole new slate of programming, including another scripted series and more series based on home and property. TLC has stated they are committed to “bringing the viewers more of what they love”.

According to Nancy Daniels, President of TLC & Discovery Life, “At TLC, we give our viewers more of what they love, and more of what we do best-we tell stories of big, fascinating characters and we tell them without judgment. We have long celebrated the differences that make us each unique, and this summer, our new “I AM” marketing campaign will engage our viewers like never before. This year we’re also making a big move in to the scripted space with Tyler Perry and bringing back our beloved property programming with big names like Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent. We’re beyond excited to introduce our audience to new content and refresh a genre that TLC dominated for years”.

Do we know anything else about the new series?

While we know this program is being slated as a new series through TLC’s new marketing campaign, there is very little information out there available about what else to expect from the plot. Will the show be renewed for a second season beyond this one? It’s hard to tell at this point, as we do not have ratings yet, but we think the plot sounds interesting enough to capture fans attention, especially among the target women’s population and that it could be on the network for years to come. It’s intriguing to get a firsthand view in to how a

household could survive with twenty-five people. We know we couldn’t do it. How does this family survive?

We want to hear from you!

What do you think of this new series? Will you tune in when it premieres later this year? Do you think this plot sounds interesting and sounds out for the rest? What do you think of a family that lives with that many people? Weigh in and let us know your thoughts and reactions!

Pilot phase, fingers crossed for the series!

126 Comments on "Meet the Putmans"

debbie
debbie
1 year 2 months ago

America is going to LOVE the Putman family!

Clinton J
Clinton J
1 year 2 months ago

Debbie’s right this family is AWESOME! Can’t wait to see the show, we need more good wholesome tv shows like Duck Dynasty. The Putman’s will be perfect!

Char Marks
Char Marks

We have had the honor of knowing this family for YEARS! Each and every Putman has a heart of gold! They would literally give you the shirt off their back. Helpful, loving and honest people! ALWAYS there to lend a hand. We are honored and blessed to call them our friends and look forward to a life time of memories with this great family!!

Hair Ball
Hair Ball

I have had the pleasure of meeting this family in person. They are kind, generous, and caring people. My first impression of Bill Putman was this guy is funny and down to earth. The girls are super sweet and help each other. I think it is remarkable how this family works together. I am excited for their new show and wish them all the best. I think it will be a big hit.

thumbody
thumbody

Maybe should look more into the dad and why they no longer live in CARO. lots of bad history there. Then again everything appears perfect on TV. Please do not ruin the great town of Caseville by broadcasting this!!!!!

jake d
jake d

why dont they no longer live in caro?

1 day 23 hours ago

What the heck is “caro”?

1 day 23 hours ago

What the heck is “caro”? Why can’t any of you write a proper sentence?

Sissi
Sissi

You said it! I expressed my thoughts to one of my FB friends about them and she said, “Everyone knows their Story.” Like it didn’t matter. This world is getting crazier every day if they think that this is entertainment.

Cindyczymbor
Cindyczymbor

America is going to LOVE the Putmans! I feel blessed to know such an amazing, caring, and Godly family!! These people take pride in being genuine and truthful! Those that have decide to post such negativity about this family, obviously have hidden agendas..

nameless
nameless

There hidden agendas is letting the truth be known before TLC gets a slap in the face.

Caro

No hidden agenda. Facts are facts. Abuse, criminal issues and intimidation…real godly. Not as it seems. I know this family since the fathers childhood and he lied. He was not orphaned by his father! Lots and lots of skeletons.

Susan White
Susan White

I was married to his father until the day God called him home in 1990. He was a wonderful man and I must speak for him. Slander against my husband. Shame on them and to what purpose?

Brooke

There is no slander against your husband as far as I can tell. What this discussion is about is William Putman jr. In fact, Billy even said that when his mother died, his father basically went crazy.

1 day 23 hours ago

Said to whom? This is pretty off topic.

1 day 23 hours ago

An orphan is a person who has zero living parents. One cannot be made an orphan “by his father”. Oops!

Pete Miller
Pete Miller

What a coincidence! Every negative post no one has the balls to put their real name on it! Hahaha! Go Putmans!

anon
anon

No coincidence. Every person who has witnessed the underside of this family and had the courage to say something about it has borne the brunt of their anger. Up to and including false accusations to the police. And yes, I speak from personal experience. This is not a nice family.

Says “Pete Miller”

Caro

If you know the truth of his abuse, you would know why

Pete Miller
Pete Miller

Just stating the fact. Says ” Brooke who?” Lol

JEFF G
JEFF G

CHEATERS AND LOOSERS

Loretta
Loretta

Can’t wait to watch!! The Putmans are fun, caring and beautiful people inside and out!!

Gabriel
Gabriel

The punching bag sold lots of couches. Never saw her without sun glasses on…even in church. Evil lives and thrives in the compound. TLC everyone has a skeleton or two in there closets. This family hides the walking dead in theirs!

nameless
nameless

They are never allowed to go anywhere alone for fear that they will run away. which they have tried to escape but always found by bill. they you don’t see them for awhile, probably hiding the bruises.

Friend/but like Family
Friend/but like Family

Friend/but like family

Willy walleye
Willy walleye

Meet the Fraudmans

Todd
Todd

Don’t be illusioned by most of the positive posts you see. If you think for a second that the BS loving family isn’t on their computers writing comments on here you better get your head examined. This clan knows the ropes of deviation. They learned it from big Billy since they were young. Please understand we don’t want these people in Caro. We thought they were gone from here for good. Their own family members laugh at them and are embarrassed. I suspect after a few shows real truth will come out about a lot of things. Plenty more dirt will fly rest assured. TLC people must be blind or they search out strange people like the Putnams to make fun of their stupidity. Watch them blast my post under another made up name.

Mary Ann
Mary Ann

Hi Todd, my name is Mary Ann. I live in upstate new york where my loving and kind baby cousin was born. He has had a very difficult life. He was and will always be the love of my life. I helped raise him and I could not be prouder. I am interested in what family member who told you that they laugh at him and are Embarrassed? Once you read this could you let me know? I am sorry thar your own life must be so bad that the only way you can feel good about yourself, is to try to make other people feel bad. I will be waiting for your reply.

Daniel
Daniel

There’s no question that Bill had a bad childhood – and that is tragic. However, once we become an adult, we make our own choices, and we are responsible for our own behavior. Childhood abuse does not make us exempt against physically, mentally, or emotionally abusing our spouse, children, or people in general. Bill is intelligent enough, and has sufficient finances to seek help. At his age, he still demonstrates violence, and the brainwashing & control speaks for itself. Clearly you can understand why he isn’t going to receive the warmest reception. We reap what we sew.

1 day 23 hours ago

LOL No, you reap what you SOW. And she was addressing Todd, not you.

Cooper
Cooper

Well what do you think of your poor little boy now? He showed some of his true colors. Enough to prove he for sure has a screw loose. Proof is in all these posts.if you raised him and can’t see it you have a loose screw as well.

Susan White
Susan White

Mary Ann, when did you raise him? Because his father moved to MI when he was 6 years old and his father raised him.

Brooke

Don’t confuse Mary Ann (aka billy putman) with the facts.

Brooke

Who cares about Bill’s childhood. Good grief. He didn’t die for God’s sake. No excuse for his behavior and the way that he treats people around him.

Caro

If you helped raise him then you were shocked when he said once his mom died his father lost it and he was orphaned. That’s not true and you and anyone who knows the family knows his father bill moved to Michigan to raise his and his brother. He was not abandoned.

Profesional by day, gentleman farmer at night
Profesional by day, gentleman farmer at night

I live in Bay City. I am a very close friend of the family, and someone they trust with all of their secrets because of who I am to them. I have known them for years. They are good, kind, caring people. Up close and personal, they are as dynamic as you can image. They are truly for real. The kids are just always happy. Actually, it pisses me off– I want my family happy all the time. I’ve been to their house so many times, and their hunting camp up north, I’ve helped prepare it for hunting, I was at Jamie’s wedding to his lovely bride in Florida a few years ago, and so on. They ain’t perfect– but the reported transgressions are totally out of line. They are not the bad people that some of the locals suggest. Those are small town, small minded, gossiping hags who are simply jealous of this family. I’ve spent more than a thousand hours with them, believe me, I know them well. Give them a chance, for goodness sakes. They are more exciting and dynamic then you can imagine.

Brooke

Are you a Putman too? If you in any way know these people, then you know exactly what other people here are posting is 1000% fact. With that many fingers in that compound I’m sure that a lot of them are typing the few positive comments on tjis thread. Your thoughts are so perpendicular to reality that they do not bear consideration or belief. Jamie, the one that big Bill REQUIRED to take the family name and move into the house as a condition of marrying his daughter? I’m sure since you are so close to the family you have all the information on that, right?

Caro

Nothing small town about telling the truth. And nothing to be jealous of. Please two toilets for 25….jealous, not one bit!
I’ve saw the fear and pure anger. Now I see him on television lying about his childhood. May fool some, but I know his secrets.

George
George

Shows going to be a bust. Only thing that may keep audience interested, is old Billy snapping on camera. Then it could be an episode of cops, followed by intervention/anger management special, with thin skin Bill in an orange jump suit.
Can’t say much about the kids or wife, feel bad for the youngins exposed to this mayhem. They’ll recover when he’s in jail!

Tim
Tim

Very Bad People. I live just outside there neighborhood and know alot of there neighbors. Just a few months ago 1 of the putnams shoot and killed a neighbors cat. The police were called and the neighbor was told there was nothing they could do. Your can kill unwanted animals that come on you property. A few years ago Bill was convicted of assault on one of his neighbors for hitting him over the use of the neighbors duck blind. Just 2 years ago he was charged with assaulting another of his neighbors and plead guilty to a lesser crime. Two assaults would have been a felony. These are public records. TLC you should check with the Huron county Sherriffs and the Caro police before airing a program about the putnums. Also TLC there H O A says tow trucks will be called next year if there is a second season. No parking on any streets. The black eye and sunglasses is all true.

Curious
Curious

I did check the Huron County Clerk case files online and nothing was found for any “Putman” in this family.

Brooke

You’re not going to find it at the Clerk’s office. You better check the court listing.

1 day 23 hours ago

You know nothing. Including how to spell.

It makes me sick
It makes me sick

Please talk to Barb’s and her daughter in laws’ family about their views on the Putmans. I went to school with Bill, he was nut then and is a nut now. Barb came from a nice family but found her self pregnant and has been his prisoner since. I have seen the bruises. She has not contact with her family because she is not allowed. Neither can the daughter in laws have contact with their parents and siblings. Bill held the doctor’s kids hostage while he was in medical school is insure his return to the commune. He was in trouble in the late 80s early 90 for illegally keeping deer as pets. His criminal history is petty but goes way back. Who wants to watch a show where he says “the girls” keep the laundry going all night and the grandchildren “eat like piglets”. I hope CPS is watching and taking notes. Talk to community leaders and local law enforcement to see what is going on TLC. Remember, if something is too good to be true, it probably isn’t good at all.

Caro resident
Caro resident

I have known the putmans for years my son played football and wrestled with the two younger boys and we went to the same church for years. Bill is one of the phoniest people I have ever met and I have PERSONALLY seen him both physically and emotionally abuse his family he has screwed everyone he has dealt with in Caro. I feel sorry for his family he dominates and controls them. He has an intercom in all the kids bedroom he can listen in anytime he wants.

Lisa

TLC, you should have done your homework on this one.

It makes me sick
It makes me sick

You got that right!

Class mate
Class mate

My brother, sister and myself were in school with the Putnams for several yrs. The youngest boy was a joy to be around. Very nice individual. The other 2 were loud, swear alot and mean. They acted like they were better than others. Picked fights on a regular basis. People began to stay away from. The father was at the school for different functions. He was always yelling at the coaches and tried to tell them how to do their jobs. Swinging his arms yelling with a very mean look on his face. He really scared us kids. We have seen him in action a lot. He was escorted out a couple times swearing up a storm. My dad wanted to deck him for his language around us. Next time you see him he would go up to people and hug them and God bless ya. Could never understand that. One time act religious next time very filthy mouth. Word got around about their behavior. A couple classmates were at their house before. It sure wasn’t like some of these post said. We wouldn’t hang out because of the way they were. We don’t think the boys ever grew up but that was because of their up bringing. Now you bring up their name and get laughed at. They are laughed and ignored now. Very bad reputation in the thumb. They put on a front when you first meet them but don’t turn your back on them. Lots and lots of bad business deals have gone down. Closed the store down in Caro locals wouldn’t shop there anymore. All I can say is they are a very strange bunch. Imagine how all those little girls are being raised. It will effect them all their lives.

Me local mechanic
Me local mechanic

Doesn’t EVERYONE see what went on here? They sucked up to TLC just like they do everyone. When you first get to know this tribe everything looks crystal clear. The perfect little family. But wait …Down the road things really are not like they put on. They coned you! These stories are true. I have worked at a dealer ship for years I know them. The had the name Billy Jack for sometime. When the come in we try and hide. I heard they are back in town. Ug ! For sure don’t deal with him unless you want to get screwed. They are the talk of the town. I would be totally embarrassed if I were them. Those kids are a product of family abuse. Why the wife ever stayed with that con I will never know. I can witness seeing her with burses so can the local families. The adult kids will never grow up. Now it passes down to those offspring. Why hasn’t family services ever done something. I have heard horror stories about that family. Lots of things that were against the law. They are not the sweet little family. Guess that’s what TLC wants so they can make money. That is a big shame.

Sara
Sara

Family services has been there. Wife stays because she has no choice. She did leave once found her and probably beat the hell out of her, didn’t see her for weeks. My concern is the little kids.

George
George

Maybe this an undercover ploy to bring the mad man down once and for all? The Michigan DNR did it on a smaller scale. Used undercover agents and old Billy Jack Off got busted for running an unlicensed charter fishing operation. Typical nonsense, said he didn’t need to follow the same rules as everyone else, as he is godly…Above everyone else. Doesn’t need to obey rules and regs. You know typical BS…hiding demons behind cloak of religion. Guy also stole money in many tournaments, before his scams got him black balled, lifetime ban on any fishing tournament. Albeit dusty on all the details, he’s been banned for some time now, his antics are well known. Sum it all up, the guys a real POS….If that isn’t evident by now. Good Luck TLC…

Willy walleye
Willy walleye

I thought the old man was going to die from terminal liver cancer? That is what the family told the mwc when he was caught cheating at a tourney in WI. Something to the effect of “please don’t dq him, he is going to die in a month, and all he wants is to win a tourney before death.” They are still running charters? A few years back they were busted for not being a USCG licensed captain. Their defense was that they have a license from god. WTF

Fred
Fred

Another Putnam. They are there.

It makes me sick
It makes me sick

I think Dr Jamie Putnam should be worried about the safety of his patients and not just whether or not he is going to hit a deer. I wouldn’t let him touch me. More medical mistakes are made by doctors and residents who are tired, stressed and overwork. Be careful if you are in a Saginaw hospital, you maybe worked on by this man who took his wife’s last name and is driving 3 hours a day. May want to leery of Dr. Blake Putnam too.

Laura Gray
Laura Gray

Just bumped into his series and it is extremely disturbing. There seems to be a very unhealthy interdependence between the individual family members. The patriarch appears to have unresolved psychological issues due to his childhood.

Cheereeo
Cheereeo

Ugh. So selfish. And controlling. Can’t stand the patriarch already. Dysfunctional. Weird.

Yveline
Yveline

Love it.

Normal mom
Normal mom

Just watched this show and they are FREAKS! WHY are these adult children living like this? Looks like one big dirty frat house…UGH! Weirdly controlled by their parents financially. PLEASE get some separation in your lives, have some privacy in your marriages and with your children. Not the right way to raise kids. Forget the weird giant house and get smaller houses with PRIVACY. This looks a cross between Sister Wives and Jonestown! C’mon TLC-get rid of this mess.

Craig Woods
Craig Woods

I found this program very disturbing. The Dad seems extremely controlling to the point that those kids can’t think for themselves or be in charge of their own lives without experiencing fear & guilt.
It was unimaginable to me that the son-in-law took his wife’s last name, which also means his own children has his wife’s last name.
He & his wife couldn’t even move out without discussing it with family members & having a vote. Then the Dad gave them his blessing if they moved back in after his Residency.
I feel very sorry for the kids & grandchildren. I don’t think they have one clue how abnormal & dysfunctional their family is.
It’s always hard when the kids grow up & move away. I cried many tears myself, but I knew it was best for their development, learning responsibility, and becoming a mature adult. We want them to succeed, see them buy their own homes, make their own decisions & be the head of their own family. This show is just heartbreaking.
I hope someday these young adults have to courage to live their own lives.

Bryan
Bryan

Sickest show I have seen in a long time. Way too dysfunctional! Rum by a control freak. Let this be law people. They should call the new reformatory JAMESTOWN. If you haven’t read the comments below do so. You will find many of the things brought up are very true. I can see parts of most of the posts. To bad someone can’t do something about all those rugrats growing up that way. Those adults are really scared up.

Cooper
Cooper

Mom and idiot law enforcer dad should be ashamed of themselves bring up kids to be brain washed like that. Not at all healthy now especially for the youth. They will know no difference in life if they are not rescued some how. Everyone I talked to are just in awe. I feel like someone died…. Used phycology on daughter and her husband. Taking Putnam name he is one sick cookie as well. TLC what in the heck are you doing?

Wendy S
Wendy S

Stop exploiting those poor little kids that have no “say-so” in this matter.
Anyone that thinks this is a healthy environment or as entertainment needs professional help too!

RRT
RRT

The son who is a doctor seems miserable, as do the daughter and her husband. I’m confused why the family has a vote on whether or not she and her husband move out, or why she would be afraid to tell her dad! The father appears to not care whether his son-in-law has a safe and reasonable commute. I hope I’m wrong, but something feels off. 🙁

Ashton
Ashton

I would like to see if any of them have more kids. And I can’t wait for the show to come on every week

Dorthy
Dorthy

Youngest daughter has one in oven. I should say another one. They are like rabbits so will be many more..

Sami
Sami

Of course viewers of TLC prefer a “wholesome” Christian family. They’re the same people who call the LGBT disgusting but also defend Josh Duggar and the Stanford rapist. They also think that Betty DeVos woman would be a great person for America’s education system.

Terri

tlc will get a slap in the face,,all these people that say he was abusive and was a punching bag is a fact ,!!!!!

Tina Kennedy
Tina Kennedy

I loved the show. Bring it back!!

Katie
Katie

Love it!!!

Melissa
Melissa

I saw the pilot, and I loved it. Can’t wait for it weekly!!

Jason H.
Jason H.

This should not be entertainment, People! Sad, Sad, Sad !

Caro resident
Caro resident

Horrible show can’t believe TLC is glamorizing being abusive and controlling

Dorthy
Dorthy

If I were anyone of them I would be very ashamed the way they act. They all are not normal. The two oldest boys and the captain of the house are looking like slobs. You can tell they do nothing. Am sure the ladies of the houses do the work. DHS will be checking into things. My girlfriends sister works there and have had calls. Hard to believe aduld could sell out their daughters/ grandchildren. Very sick people. Course that is probably why they are on TV.

Sal
Sal

They are a total disgrace to themselves. Crooked Bill with his total control is taking them all down the road of further desstruction. Very shameful and TLC is allowing it. Watch after the house is built the clan will slowly move on and slick dick Willy and his wife will live alone.

Sal
Sal

Blake and Blair will be the first to leave. Fat boys Billy and Brandon are way to lazy to leave. I doubt either one could make a living on their own.

Brooke

I agree that if a couple were to leave it would be them. But that Jamie is too afraid. He’s not going anywhere. His dad must be so proud.

Vicki
Vicki

Very interested in seeing how they all get along. When does it start? We have a home in Caseville right by where they lived in Pigeon. I loved the Willis family and am going to miss them.

Joan
Joan

I recorded The Putmans and watched it twice. What a wonderful family. So much could be learned from them. They consider and work things out for the greater good of the family. They are affectionate, respectful of one another, and all seem to have a great sense of humor. They laugh, joke, and function well using their own unique talents, gifts.

I can’t wait until this series begins. This program could, in my layman’s opinion, be used as a learning tool to see how healthy families function.

Frank
Frank

OMG WHICH Putnam wrote this crap! Learn to be a hipacrit.

Joan Putman lol

Objective outsider
Objective outsider

What is “healthy” about having to seek permission from 9 other adults as to whether you and your spouse can leave the compound?

Bob
Bob

Is this show cancelled?

Becky maybee
Becky maybee

I’ve known the Putman family a little over 6 years not too personally, however on a professional level. There love and kindness has shinned through professionally as well as personally. I pray to God this show takes off and makes them billionaires! Then you haters really have a reason to hate. Jealousy does not look good whoever you are. You really dont sound like a good Christian. (Something like being the one to throw the first stone). GO PUTMANS!!!! May God continue his blessings. Fantastic family!!! An inspiration to everyone.

Brooke

You’ve known them for six years have havent seen through their charade? You are stupid then. Billions? Are they going to sell action figures and music cds? News flash dummy – they didn’t get paid anything for the pilot episode. They might get some $$$ if the series gets picked up, but according to my sources, that looks very doubtful.

Becky maybee
Becky maybee

I am fully aware of the fact they don’t get paid for a pilot! I pray the series takes off and they make good money. So I exaggerated a little! Obviously your anger and name calling to me says alot about the type of person you are. (Very aggressive and mean) god bless Brooke. I can no longer reply to ignorance. Bye bye

Brooke

Calling it like I see it. Clearly you are typing from the compound.

Brooke\'s conscience
Brooke\'s conscience

Brooke you’re an idiot and know absolutely nothing about anything. You should really get a life and stop wasting so much of your time replying to posts on this silly website. If you spent half as much time worrying about yourself as you do attempting to bring others down, you may get yourself outo of that crappy little town one day…good luck.

stanley
stanley

Once again right from the compound. Not my first rodeo with these idiots. After awhile you learn their favorite words.

Nancy
Nancy

Why would anyone be jealous of this living situation? Please clarify for me!!

Linsey rodgers
Linsey rodgers

Why can I not find it on demand and I can’t find it on the tv line up since the premier

Loretta
Loretta

NO ITS NOT!!

Caro

Would be interesting to hear from the “other” putmans. Ophaned my butt! Liar.

Uncle
Uncle

Did not know the amount of perfect people with no wrongs in their life exist , in everyone’s life there are struggles , and with struggles we have remorse and shame , but with all said you who cast that stone should first have forgiveness and not hate , I for one have made a lot of mistakes in life and am sorry for them , but to constantly bring up old issues which may or may not be true is wrong in any ones case, please be advised the only ones being hurt are going to be the young in this family by what has been said, imagine what school will be like for these kids because of your words , truth or not , stop all this hate and bad publicity for the kids sake , if there is a way to change a young persons life , it is surely by what is being said openly about ones parent or grandparent , I truly believe all who have commented are adults and would only want what is best for these children, no I am not a minister or a putman, only one who has watched children’s lives ruined by this kind of behavior

Cooper
Cooper

Uncle you are Putman through and through. You can run but not hide. You adults are going to have terrible effect in these kids. Get out of that mess. That behavior will only get worse. Am sure you are the talk of the town and it’s not good.

Caro

If he cared, he would not air it on tv. Come on!

Dorthy
Dorthy

Unreal he was not. I know these dumb dumbs well. They are full of lies. We all know the family is on here writing comments. I know their baby sitter very well and people talk.