Image: Telemundo

El Señor de los Cielos WILL return for season 5 - stay tuned to this page for updates!

#ESdlC S5 is confirmed, Release Date: To be scheduled

Returning for its fourth season, El Senor de los Cielos is a Mexican-American television show, which first premiered on April 15th, 2013 on the Telemundo network. El Senor de los Cielos follows the storyline of one of the most powerful drug dealers in the world, Aurelio Casillas, who is constantly on a journey of dodging the DEA and Mexican Law Enforcement.

In three seasons thus far, there have been 267 episodes of the show. The first season consisted of 74 episodes, the second season consisted of 84 episodes, and the third season consisted of 104 episodes. Season four premiered on March 28th, 2016. The series has already been confirmed for a fifth and sixth season.

Who are the directors of El Senor de los Cielos?

The directors of the show are Danny Gavidia, Walter Doehner, Jose Luis Garcia Agraz, and Carlos Villegas.

Who are the executive producers?

The executive producers of the show include Marcela Mejia, Martha Godoy, and Joshua Mintz.

Who is the creator of the series?

The creator of El Senor de los Cielos is Luis Zelkowicz.

Who are the cast members of the show?

The cast members include Rafael Amaya (character Aurielo Casillas), Ximena Herrera (character Ximena Letran), Robinson Diaz (character Milton Jimenez), Raul Mendez (character Victor Casillas), Gabriel Porras (character Marco Mejia), Carmen Villalonos (character Leonoro Ballestero), Mauricio Ochmann (character Jose Maria Venegas), Fernanda Castillo(Monica Robles), Marlene Favela (character Victoria Navarez), Carmen Aub (character Rutilla Casillas), and Maritza Rodriguez (character Amparo Rojas).

What is the premise of El Senor de los Cielos?

Lead character Aurielo Casillas doesn’t seem to have a moral compass, but has also become incredibly charming and appealing to fans despite his moral indiscretions. The fictional series glamorizes the underground drug world and follows the emotional and passion filled life of Aurielo Casillas. Aurielo’s face is his own worst enemy and he undergoes plastic surgery to fix his “imperfections”.

In season two, the masses believe that Casillas died during his plastic surgery, but it turns out that he is alive and well, more powerful and dangerous than ever. He eliminates his enemies and extends his powerful drug empire to the rest of the world.

In season three, we find Casillas being held prisoner by the Mexican Navy in a bunker. He has been held there for three long months without even seeing the light of day. He has been tortured relentlessly by the Mexican navy for the names of his drug accomplices, but does not give up their names. Casillas is much more affected by the loss of his drug empire, his family, and his lovers than he is by the physical pain that he has endured.

What can we expect to see in season four?

There are rumors that season four will spell the end for Aurielo Casillas, and many of the promos thus far have featured death in the forefront of the plot. Seasons five and six have already been renewed though, so we don’t believe the death is necessarily imminent for Mr. Casillas. Who would take over the lead role in the following seasons if he were to die in season four? Anything is possible though!

There

is a new character lined up for season four, Gabriel Coronel. Rumor has it that Coronel will bring some serious sex appeal to the show! We lose Chema Venegas for season four, and there are rumors that the life of Rutilla Casillas is at risk.

What do you think? Will these prominent faces be alive at the end of season four? Can the show survive without them? Do you anticipate the arrival of any new characters?

48 Comments on "El Señor de los Cielos"

Kiki Chacon
Kiki Chacon
1 year 1 month ago

one of the best Telanovelas around. Love my Aurelio! The show can always us new faces, but in the end it is Rafael Amaya’s fae that keeps us coming back. Love that rugged good look. He needs to get rid of Esperanza and get someone with meat and potatoes character to hang on to.

Catherine Quihuiz
Catherine Quihuiz

I love this novella. I love to see Aurelio he is the most exciting character ever. I love Super Javie he’s gorgeous.

Doreen
Doreen

I love Ismael so much he is so awesome and aurelio and monica is forever but it wouldnt be the same without Mónica ugggggggg i cant for the 5th season so much drama

Diane lopez
Diane lopez

Just watched hrs,said cont.so when is it cont.tue or is it over.

Letty
Letty

This season is over for now we need to wait for season 5 now!

CCA
CCA

Watched this 24/7, Monica CANNOT DIE!

Sandra
Sandra

I just can’t wait for the season

Phyllis Waiters
Phyllis Waiters
1 month 21 days ago

I can’t wait!!! Love this show !!

Sandra
Sandra

I just can’t wait for the next season

Letty
Letty

Yes this novela is so exciting I can’t wait to see next season Aurelio is so good looking each season keeps getting better and better.

ELIA DURAN
ELIA DURAN

I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT SEASON 5 MONICA CANT DIE !!! 🙁

Kiki Chacon
Kiki Chacon

Wow…season 5 what a great ending. Aurelio and Monica are meant to be. I love that endless love. Eliana what a trader. Aurelio needs to dispose of her. She is working with the Enemy as she told Aurelio Felina is laundering money for her.. I love Ismael always having his dad’s back. Victors visions of grandeur will end his career. Only room for one medo
medo and that’s my boy Aurelio Casillas. Can’t wait for season 5.

Wanda Polanco
Wanda Polanco

I love this novels the best in a long time

Dina Juarez-Serrano
Dina Juarez-Serrano

Love this show never miss a night great actors and actresses!

Joan Davoli
Joan Davoli

When does season 4 start up in US? Rafael is amazing!!

Joan Davoli
Joan Davoli

When will season 4 of El Senor be televised in US? Rafael Amaya is an amazing actor!

Kristina

when will season 4 appear on Netflix? or amazon????

oscar
oscar

when is season 4 going to appear on netflix

Jules
Jules

It on now

Maria
Maria

Love this Novela so exciting all the actors are super, super good. I can hardly wait for season five.

Bethany Marcy
Bethany Marcy

This is my absolute favorite show, I found it on Netflix after watching the Pablo Escobar telanovel which actually ends with Pablo calling Arulio begging him to get his wife and children out of Columbia, which in turn ultimately gives Arulio the upper hand on taking over the entire Drug world, creating an Empire even Pablo Escobar couldn’t have imagined! Watching Pablo first really gives a better understanding of how Arulio grabbed the reigns! In the new version of Queen of the South ( the new American television series version) Arulio appears in episode 13. Which shows his connection to the Queen! Don’t bother to watch the telanovel version as it is not accurate information about the Queen, & alludes her connection to the Mexican Cartels. The new Queen of the South is her first hand account of what, who and how she became the Queen! Anyway so off track but they are all must see TV. Time for El Senor de Los Cielos 5 to begin I just can’t get enough!!!! And it doesn’t hurt that Rafael is so F***ing Hot!!!!!

patty
patty

I can’t wait for session 5 but it won’t be the same if monica does not make it!!

Angel
Angel

I love this show! Arelio and Monica are my favorite. I really hope they didn’t kill Monica off she is my favorite female, I can’t stand the new chick emiliana

Danny Martinez
Danny Martinez

Love love love this show. Victor is on my last nerve, and so is pinche Rivero. Victor is acting to chingon & Aurellio needs to bring him down some. Monica can’t die she’s the meda Chingona of this show, Omg! I just can’t wait for season 5! Great show! Great actors. Hurry!!!!

jackie
jackie

I just can’t wait for the next season

Dino
Dino

I love this show too the death of me ?? An can’t wait for season 5 I’m so speechless now I don’t even wanna give my input on wat I expect to happen in season 5 cause I know it’s gone b so much going on an great but my dude Aurelio is that guy guy so unpredictable an that’s wat makes the movie so great an exciting….I give the producers an everyone else that’s involved in this show %100 for wat they have done an does an also the characters cause they do a heck of a job an I just love them all but dam them be some fine ass women on this show that just blows my mind…Ready for season 5 ????

Mati Rodriguez
Mati Rodriguez

Great show!!!!! Can’t wait for season 5. I think Aurelio already knows Emiliana is a trader and the engagement is a farse. Come on guys, we know Aurelio is thinking and planning ahead. I hope Victor is gone he getting on my last nerve!

Victor cota
Victor cota

I want to be In senor De los cielos in season 5

Arielle Rodrigues
Arielle Rodrigues

MY GOODNESS. Monquita cannot die… still obsessing over the idea of Monica and Aurelio ending this thing together. And I absolutely adore Ismael. This series has consumed my life the last 2 months. Idk what I’ll do without it….

Nayda
Nayda

I’m a huge fan of el señor se Los cielos. I would like to know to know more about the 5 season. I hope they get ride of Victor getting on my nerves.

Lola
Lola

Love it cant wait for more

supreamer ellington
supreamer ellington

I cant wait for season 5.i hope monica and aurillo back together never separate them to again.i love them too.

Amelia Maldonado
Amelia Maldonado

When is season 5 coming out

Orlando
Orlando

Monica cannot die you have to bring her back I love her character

Lolly Alexander
Lolly Alexander

Chacorta MUST return his son is a major screw up and egotistical bastard, to began with I kept thinking Chacorta was really alive and waiting to come back 🙁

Carole
Carole

Is there a release date for season 5 ???

MARGIE
MARGIE

I’ve never been a novella fan. But watching El Senor De Los Cielos has given me a new perspective. I couldn’t get enough of this particular novella. All the actors are fantastic in their roles. The main characters (Aurelio and Monica) are my all-time favorites. The other family members are just as great! As I read the “comments” I have to agree that Monica not die. I feel it would lose some of its appeal to many viewers. Keep up the excellent work. This novella can continue for many, many more episodes if the outstanding actors continue in their perspective roles.

Iman
Iman

Can’t wait to watch new season (5)

Rubia
Rubia

They should bring chacorta back to teach his son the real deal & def monica cannot die!!!

Rosalinda
Rosalinda

Looking forward for season 5 I’m Hispanic and learning a lot of Spanish by watching these shows love El senor can’t wait.

Susana Gallegos
Susana Gallegos

I cried at the end. I just can’t believe it ended this way. I can’t wait for season 5.

Desertrose
Desertrose
1 month 25 days ago

Can’t wait fir Season 5!! Amazing novela; love all the cast.

Teresa
Teresa
1 month 22 days ago

I love watching El Señor de los Cielos, great novel and great actors. Love Aurelio and Monica, and Aurelio works his part, who wouldn’t love him, tall, great looking, a lover and his clothes are perfect on him, WOW, te amo! love Chema and Super Ravi. And Tijeras is great, was sad when Chacorta died and miss Matilda. Can’t stand that pendejo, Victor. He thinks he’s “the man”. How could Monica love that maricon? Can’t wait for Season 5.

Josephine Lewis Lane
Josephine Lewis Lane
1 month 6 days ago

[email protected]

Josephine Lewis Lane
Josephine Lewis Lane
1 month 6 days ago

I can hated to see season 4 end

Gloria Frank
Gloria Frank
1 month 15 hours ago

I can’t wait for the new season to start, and i hope that Monica is still alive and her and AURELIO get back together.

Loreal Ruiz
Loreal Ruiz

I need the new shows with English subtitles! PLEASE!!!!! SEASON 5 AHHHHH!!!! I love this show!!