Image: Disney Channel

Disney Channel is yet to decide if Bunk’d will be back for another season or not

Release Date of #Bunk S3: To be announced

Bunk’d is a family comedy TV series on the Disney Channel that follows the plight of three siblings as they spend their summer at Camp Kikiwaka. It first debuted in July of 2015. The second season has just gotten underway as of August 23rd, 2016. So far, plans for season 3 have not yet been announced.

The show stars Ravi, Emma and Zuri, the three that make up the central family in the show, the Ross family. (Karan Brar, Peyton List and Skai Jackson, respectively) The Ross family, being from a wealthy part of New York, are basically strangers to the outdoor, rustic nature of Camp Kikiwaka. As such, they face plenty of challenges trying to fit in and adjust to their surroundings.

Fortunately, they meet plenty of friendly faces that help them as they take on new experiences. The themes of friendship and taking on new challenges are central to the show. It aims to offer both comedy and life lessons to its viewers.

The series has done fairly well in terms of viewership. The first season in the TV series averaged 1.76 million viewers for each episode, and the second season, which is currently in progress, has averaged 1.36 million viewers for each episode. Fans who loved the Disney show Jessie, will likely also love #Bunk as it is a continuation of some of those characters’ stories, but in new surroundings.

However, the show does have its critics. Its score on IMBD is fairly lowβ€”5.8 out of 10 stars. Critics of the show say that it is, at times, overly simplistic, and that it often takes stereotypes for its characters way over the top. This has prompted some reviewers to write such reviews with remarks such as, β€œPlease cancel this show.” But it is also important to consider the intended audience for this show. It’s a kids television program that is also meant to be at least a little bit enjoyable for adults to watch. Unfortunately, it seems that while kids may love the show, their parents aren’t necessarily huge fans.

But for those who love a good Disney Channel Original Series for nostalgic reasons or otherwise, the show continues to deliver all the laughs and antics you would expect from the characters it features. As a continuation of Jessie, it seems to have hit the mark. And with the creators saying they have plenty of great ideas for this series, it’s likely it will be up for renewal once the current season ends.

Do you think @Bunk is as good as Jessie was? Do enjoy the surroundings of Camp Kikiwaka as much as the setting of New York? What

have been some of your favorite moments in season 2 so far? Are the critics right? Should this show be taken off the air?

If you love this show, let us know in the comments section. And while season 2 has just gotten underway, if you’re curious about whether or not a third season will be made of #Bunk, subscribe and you will receive an automatic notification by email when a release date has been announced.

35 Comments on "Bunk’d"

David N Dunkerson
David N Dunkerson

I’m 56 years old and I love watching Bunk’d with my grandson, fun show about summer camp. πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ please keep it going for all of us campers.

thomas
thomas

bunk’d is my favorite show please keep it going . for all bunk’d fans

david
david

Camp stinky Waka , great episode β­β­β­β­β­πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Jasmine
Jasmine

I love Bunk’d it is an amazing TV show and I think that Peyton list is a great role model. It shows what camp is really about. Please keep the show going for a long time. 😁

Kaydee Lauterwasser
Kaydee Lauterwasser

Kaydee Lauterwasser
Kaydee Lauterwasser

I love the show please continue this show oh add Luke Ross back in the show I have new character is other name you love how about Sophia Ross please. I am 25 years old

Kymen
Kymen

I’m 35 years old and this is one of my favorite shows, please keep it going

Kymen
Kymen

Especially since Gladys made Ravi and Emma counselors

Karleen
Karleen

Please continue the show in love it so much

Anonymous
Anonymous

Oh please keep it going. It’s a really good show

Christina
Christina

Did anyone see the newest episode called, great escape on season 3??? It is awesome!!!! That is my favorite!

Aisha
Aisha

At first I was devastated about Jessie ending, however when I saw bunked my feeling of hatred towards the TV show grew without even watching one episode. My little sister finally convinced me to watch it (Gone Girl) and I instantly fell in love. Even though people my age don’t necessarily watch it (I’m 16), it literally is an amazing TV show. Pamela Eels O’Connell is the best Producer. Please have a Season 3 for Bunkd!

Karleen
Karleen

This shoe is amazing ever since this show came on I’m not that shy to talk to my friends or even some cute boys this show is amazing it teaches u cool stuff.

Snow
Snow

Please make a season 3. I absolutely love this show. I am 19 and I love Kevin Quinn, Peyton List and Karan Brar. I think they are great role models for all ages. It shows what camping is all about , fun things tobdo at camp and so much more. I would love to have this show going forever.

Bianca Bothwell
Bianca Bothwell

I love the last episode of season 2 where Zuri and Griff got together you should keep that up in season 3

Mark in San Diego
Mark in San Diego

One more season. Ross fam buys camp makes upgrades to focus on developing sports and show biz talent of all types. Their butler is dragged into new role there.

Schlynda Baker
Schlynda Baker

Please keep this show going. I love to watch Bunk’d with my 6 year old daughter. This show is very good and kids love it.

Brooklyn Brown
Brooklyn Brown

I think bunkd should have another season, it is full of life lessons and funny things! Only two seasons aren’t enough, keep it up!!!!!!😁☺️

Brooklyn Brown
Brooklyn Brown

Brooklyn Brown
Brooklyn Brown

faith brewster
faith brewster

Please this is my fav show when jessie ended and this came out i was so happy i watched 12 episodes in one day and when liv and maddie ended i was so sad then i saw there was a new season of bunk’ed and i have always wanted to be on disney channel

faith brewster
faith brewster

Please this is my fav show when jessie ended and this came out i was so happy i watched 12 episodes of bunk’ed and i have always wanted to be on disney channel

Person hoping for all four seasons of Bunk\'d
Person hoping for all four seasons of Bunk\'d

Please do not cancel the show everyone email Disney Channel saying #Bunk’dSeason3ThatsWhatAllAgesWantToSee

Person hoping for all four seasons of Bunk\'d
Person hoping for all four seasons of Bunk\'d

Idea for episode: Zuri, Emma, and Ravi go back to NY missing their brother luke and Lou, Xander, Griff, Tiffany, and Jorge follow them their

Person hoping for all four seasons of Bunk\'d
Person hoping for all four seasons of Bunk\'d

Idea for episode: Zuri, Emma, and Ravi go back to NY missing their brother luke and Lou, Xander, Griff, Tiffany, and Jorge follow them there

Anna
Anna

I love this show. Emma and Ravi are counselors and I wanna see if they can make it as a counselor. Please continue the show

randy
randy
1 month 29 days ago

i hope bunk’d come back for season 3 one source bunk’d was renewed by disney channel another source said bunk’d was not renewed by disney channel yet . please bring back bunk’d its good show

Sean Cooney
Sean Cooney
1 month 26 days ago

I am 47 years old and I love bunk”d.. Please bring it back

Ray
Ray
1 month 25 days ago

Bring luke back and keep zuri with griff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN \"SLEET PELLET\" CHURCH
JOHN \"SLEET PELLET\" CHURCH
1 month 19 days ago

I AM 67 YEARS OLD. I WATCH THE SHOW WITH MY GRAND NIECES. I LOVE SKAI JACKSON AND NINA LU, THEY ARE MY FAVORITES. ALSO PLEASE DO NOTT EXCLUDE TIFFANY FROM ANY EPISODES.

elizabeth stephens
elizabeth stephens
1 month 5 days ago

I hope bunk’d will be back soon because I don’t like the new shows I wish Jessie would come and see the children

yvenaelle
yvenaelle
1 month 1 day ago

I think we should continue bunk’d because its a great show, my family and I watches it and its my favorite show of all times. I love the cast and how they act. It would be awesome to continue with the show, cause all bunk’d fans are really looking forward to it. I also watch each episode more than 10 times on Netflix, the show is the best, it also has drama in it so that’s awesome also misteries. I also wanna see where zuri and griff aka (skai and Lincoln) and emma and xander aka (peyton and kevin) relationship takes off. Bunk’d should have more than 5 seasons. Hope bunk’d has more than 2 seasons. BTW I love all the eoisodes, I don’t have a favorite, all are my favorite. I wanna see how emma and ravi aka (peyton and karan) as counslers…

vega
vega

I love this show!!!!! Keep it going to season three please and keep zuri and griff together plzπŸ˜ƒ

Abbey
Abbey

A great spinoff to watch as a family! We love it!!!

christie