Image: Hulu

Blue will not return for a Fourth series...

#Blue Ended, No Season Four :(

Julia Stile’s show Blue joins the long list of popular web series making a jump to television. It’s a gritty drama about single mother #Blue and keeping her secret life as an escort private from her life as a parent of a 13 year old boy. Her job as an escort is only to pay the bills, but over time it becomes much more than that, something more dangerous than she could have ever imagined. As tight as she keeps the secret of her moonlighting, it is a lonely existence that has left her with no friends or close coworkers.

Through the lies she ends up reconnecting with an old acquaintance, a complication that proves too damaging to allow to continue. @Blue has to either accept who she is and admit it to her son, or continue lying knowing that one day it will all blow up in her face.

Julia Stiles

Julia Stiles has had a storied career up to this point, and is still only 34. It was a bit surprising to see her in this series, but she couldn’t be happier, explaining that it was nice to try something new. She’s recognizable from such films as the Bourne series, “Save the Last Dance”, “Down to You”, “10 Things I Hate About You” and “The Omen”.

Her first film role was alongside Claire Danes and Jude Law, very notable award winning actors. Julia does a lot of major roles as well as smaller indie roles, and if you look at her history she has some of the best range of any actress in film and TV. She is also returning to the big screen for the 5th Bourne movie to play her familiar role of Nick Parsons.

The Story So Far

@Blue’s sister comes into town along with her friend Satya, and before you know it they take over her apartment. This couldn’t come at a worse time since Josh and Francine’s relationship is starting to go somewhere. This doesn’t stop #Blue from her nightly dealings, as she meets a new client that offers a lot of money but wants to do something out of the realm of normal. Lara and Satya overstay their welcome, and possibly put everyone in the house in danger.

This is once again bad timing, as Blue looks at Arthur a lot differently than she has in the past. All of the struggles of keeping secrets and maintaining lives wears on blue and gives her panic attacks, prompting her to see a therapist and discuss her problems ala Tony Soprano. Through all of the changes going on in Blue’s life, there are just as many happening in Josh’s life as he finally finds the courage to reveal his secret.

Thankfully this doesn’t stop Blue from furthering her relationship with Arthur, but it does complicate things a bit. With the ongoing drama between Lara and Satya, Lara gives her an ultimatum that could end their relationship if Satya doesn’t make immediate changes.

Season 4

There is currently nothing set in stone for season 4 so we’re kind of

in the dark here, but most likely the show will be renewed and should appear early April 2016. It’s obvious that as the show continues the relationship between Blue and her son will continue to deteriorate, to a level where I don’t think it’ll be recoverable.

Do you like the new format of Blue as a TV show or do you prefer it in the web series format? And what do you think of Julia Stiles?

28 Comments on "Blue"

Beto Alvarado
Beto Alvarado
1 year 9 months ago

i love the fact that blue is a web series but it would be more amazing as a tv show! However this is my favorite show ever and i love julia stiles in this show because she makes the show!…i can not wait till season 4 and season 3 was amazing but it cant be left the way it did.

lei
lei
1 year 1 month ago

where is Blue season 3 do you know?

jr023
jr023
1 year 8 months ago

she is great

Harmony
Harmony
1 year 7 months ago

I absolutely love the show Blue and I agree Julia Stiles truly makes the show! She is such a natural and so compassionate with a wonderful voice as well! I can’t wait to see Season four. I also enjoy all the other actors, Josh, Lara and Satya and Arther.

TayTay
TayTay
1 year 5 months ago

I love this show….it has to back, Julia Stiles is so strong in this…PLEASE ANNOUNCE DATE SOON:-)

Johanne
Johanne
1 year 3 months ago

How long will they make us wait?????

danny
danny
1 year 2 months ago

Love the show and her, great

Shawna
Shawna
1 year 2 months ago

Has anyone heard season 4 premiere date??

chrisstiana tumax
chrisstiana tumax
1 year 1 month ago

I love the show….cant wait to see it again. When I discovered it I ended up watching every episode in a row to catch up…..love it, love her

Lorraine Gruda
Lorraine Gruda
1 year 1 month ago

Just watched season 1 of Blue: A secret Life. Love the series and looking forward to seeing season 2 SOON. we watch on LMN? Also love Julia Stiles and all the other actors are excellent too.

Diane
Diane
1 year 1 month ago

Absolutely love this series. I can’t get enough of it!!!!!

Vicky kamer
Vicky kamer
1 year 1 month ago

Shes awesomr luv the show

cheryl
cheryl
1 year 1 month ago

Love this show. Theres nothing else like it. Deals with so many issues that are taking place in the world today. I hope the show catches on and creates a large following so they will continue it. All the actors on the show are amazing. People in real life are so complicated and contradictory to themselves. So it is interesting to watch the character development take place. I think this is one of the shows strongest assists. The progression of the character of each person as we get to know them more. Worthwhile TV amongst a bunch of reality tv shows that everyone thinks is real life when its a bunch of acting as well. Come on what knid of real people scream at each other in public and throw tables over in a restaurant unless you are mentally ill!

Mychelle Levin
Mychelle Levin
1 year 1 month ago

Love the new show N Julia Stiles even more …. Plz keep this on N lots of episodes coming…. Sincerely, MyChelle J Levin

Mychelle Levin
Mychelle Levin
1 year 1 month ago

To Cheryl…Some people can’t help being mentally ill…JUST SAYIN’ !!!

Joy Corson
Joy Corson
1 year 15 days ago

Miss that show, so complicated

Nickey
Nickey

They need to bring the show back it is driving me crazy is blue gunna tell josh she knows who his father truely is or is josh gunna run into his father n secretly find out? And what is all going on with Josh n his girl.friend since she had the abortion?! I need to know and what about Blues sister and her girlfriend what’s gonna happen with them where are they gunna stay n how r they gunna make there money?

Lisa
Lisa

Love the show on lifetime. I hope it come back.

sandra
sandra

Love Blue and this show! We have to see how this ends,got to finish the story Plesse.

Susan Lucas
Susan Lucas

I just read that there will not be a Season 4. I am very disappointed. I loved the show!

Britney
Britney

I love the show n cnt wait for the next season.

Foxy
Foxy

Great plot line. Hope it comes back on LMN TV show. Julia Stiles
plays the lead character perfectly.

tammi
tammi

I really loved the show and I hope it stays on t.v

sharyn henry
sharyn henry

Bring back this show..it’s 2017 now.
Great series

Donna Jones
Donna Jones

I love the series blue. To bad lifetime let it go but maybe next flix or hulu will pick it up. It story does need to be told. There are so many people who suffer from sexual abuse awarness is needed.

Brandalynn
Brandalynn

Watched “Blue” when it came on Lifetime, I have been waiting for the next series to come to find out what happens with Arthur, her son Josh, her stupid (in my opinion) mother. I got hooked on show. Kept in in my DVR for 8 months before erasing it. I wish networks & others would stop canceling all the good programs. They usually keep the crap & cancel the excellent ones!! Blue was interesting & different. Get it back on the air!!!

Sharon
Sharon

Please bring this show back!! I need to know what happens! The acting is superb and is one of the top shows on TV. Do not understand why it does not continue soon. Lifetime obviously made a huge mistake cancelling this one.

Applemarie
Applemarie

Where xan I watch all the seasons of Blue?